As a full-stack developer, you will be involved in creating new, exciting web projects and developing new functionality for our clients’ existing websites. You will be comfortable with legacy code (we promise there’s not too much!) and leaving it in a better state than you found it. You will be working on projects that vary from small CMS integrations in WordPress or Joomla to bespoke systems and you should be able to turn your hand to front-end code when needed.
You’ll be working daily with our team of four developers and you should able to communicate your ideas effectively with them as well as feeding back to project managers and clients.
- Object Oriented PHP / Modern frameworks
- Version control (we use Git)
- Vue or other JS frameworks
- Webpack / Gulp
Key Area: Programming/Development
Salary: £32,000 – £34,000 depending on experience
Benefits of working for Wild Dog Design
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- 28 days annual leave, including public holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Calm, pleasant work environment overlooking Old Steine
- Opportunity for self-advancement and training
- Attendance of industry events
- Being part of something really exciting.
Send your CV and work examples to email@example.com