Primary Back-End Developer
As our primary back-end developer, you will be responsible for steering our larger back-end projects. You should be able to build web applications and go the extra mile to do it well. You will be comfortable with legacy code and leaving it in a better state than you found it (though we promise there’s not much)! The projects you will be working on will vary from small CMS integrations in WordPress or Joomla to bespoke systems work and our exciting new in-house SaaS product.
You’ll be working daily with our existing front-end developer and web developer and will need to be able to communicate your ideas well with them as well as feeding back into our projects from the start.
- Object Oriented PHP / Modern frameworks (eg. Laravel)
- Version control (we use Git)
- Basic server ops
- Vue or other frameworks
- Webpack / Gulp
Key Area: Programming/Development
Salary: £36,000 – £40,000 dependent on experience
Benefits of working for Wild Dog Design
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- 28 days annual leave, including public holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Calm, pleasant work environment overlooking Old Steine
- Opportunity for self-advancement and training
- Attendance of industry events
- Being part of something really exciting.
Send your CV and work examples to email@example.com