We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with a leaning towards back end and PHP to join our friendly and professional team.
Wild Dog Design is a long-established Brighton agency with a passionate belief in our three pillars of Creativity, Technology and Strategy. We are looking to expand to support our growth with clients from the world of specialist travel, lifestyle and B2B, and to help develop and build an innovative new product.
You will be involved in creating new, exciting web projects and developing new functionality for our clients’ websites. You will be comfortable with legacy code (we promise there’s not too much!) and leaving it in a better state than you found it.
You will be working on new projects that vary from small CMS integrations in WordPress or Joomla to large scale, sophisticated back-end bespoke systems; and you should be able to turn your hand to front-end code when needed. In addition to direct client work, the agency is also developing in-house innovative technical products which draw upon the latest progressive technologies; and the post offers you the opportunity to expand and work on personal self-development.
You’ll be working daily with our team of developers and designers and you should able to communicate your ideas effectively with them as well as feeding back to project managers and clients.
- Object Oriented PHP / Modern frameworks
- Version control (we use Git)
- Be able to write/create REST APIs
- Vue or other JS frameworks
- Webpack / Gulp
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 depending on experience
Benefits of working for Wild Dog Design
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- 28 days annual leave, including public holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Calm, pleasant work environment overlooking Old Steine
- Opportunity for self-advancement and training
- Attendance of industry events
- Being part of something really exciting.
Send your CV and work examples to email@example.com